Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have 101 days or 14 weeks left, and are 63.9% of the way there.

Morning!

Well today I am noticing some physically restraining things that I have. For instance. I officially cannot sleep on my stomach, Olivia doesn't like it and will let me know in the middle of the night! For the past 4 nights I have had to get up and use the restroom, and yesterday whenever I was at the hospital I sat down on the floor, and I had to turn to sit on my right thigh, get my self on my knees and push myself up...... REALLY, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but some real easy daily living things are beginning to really restrain me from the norm.

The restroom ordeal, I thought that I figured it out.... I didn't drink any significant amounts of water/juice after 7pm. Well that has gone to prove me wrong, if I have a sip to drink.....she sits right on my bladder and dances! She squeezes it all out of me.

I have a few friends that are preggo at the same time as me and I am feeling a little overwhelmed that I don't have my baby room ready. We sold our house and had to be out by April 7Th and cannot move in until May 1st....ahhhhh. So I feel like I am little behind on getting it ready, but I keep telling myself that she won't really be in her room for a few weeks anyhow....RIGHT?!--

Olivia, also from the last few days has shown her full potential of becoming the next Shawn Johnson...she is all over the place...its so cool and very comforting to know she is in there!! :)

anyhow..I look forward to talking to you ALL(for you cali folks) later!

Love

3 comments:

  1. Amber...it will fly by...be sure to take lots of pictures and post them...would love to see your prego self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and post some pictures this weekend....I will get someone to take some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! I am an instant "groupie" of
    the day and life of Miss Olivia. Don't worry about getting the baby room together. It will come together in a snap because it's so fun and exciting. She is due July 24th still?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

About me......i guess ready my blog :)