Friday, April 23, 2010

Week 27.

This week Olivia graduates into a new growth chart. She is no longer measured head to butt, she is measured head to toe...she is or should be around 15inches long. And weighs a little over 2 pounds...
An interesting fact is that Olivia has more taste buds now than she will have at birth. Which means that not only is Olivia able to taste the difference in the amniotic fluid when I eat different foods, she might even react to it. For instance some babies respond to spicy foods by hiccuping or by kicking when the get that spicy "kick".

Today we went to Stephenville for a triple triple check on baby Olivia and she is for sure a girl we saw a 3D image of her. Also this week I worked out Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I am still able to do the boot camps at 24 hour fitness, i just have to modify some of the moves. It feels so good, and hopefully it will help Olivia and I in the long run. I have also started to really get uncomfortable during the night, not able to get in a good position. My hands go numb and my legs cramp and of course only during the night, when i am trying to sleep. Supposedly the insomnia is a gift from GOD trying to train me for the inevitable no sleep when she comes :) But it does need to be watched because you can develop carpel tunnel syndrome. This happens because all the additional blood pushes through my veins and puts pressure on my nerves....crazy huh!
The leg cramps come from all the additional blood in my body approximately 4-5 pounds today over the total pregnancy, they aren't real sure what causes this, but working out and staying active helps :)

I now have about 12 weeks left in the pregnancy and baby Liv still has about 4-6 pounds to gain and I am married to Chase and we know I probably wont just carry a 6-8 pound baby its more like Liv has around 6-8 pounds to gain :)

love you guuuys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

About me......i guess ready my blog :)